The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIVE On Stage ...

Go down

LIVE On Stage ... Empty LIVE On Stage ...

Post by Stevesmith Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 am

Inspired by last week's sing off I have been thinking about the energy and immediacy of live performance. For me it is the most thrilling of the arts because it is the most alive. People singing, acting, performing right now...LIVE.

So this week let's tell about our favforite live performances that we have seen. Something like a concert or a theatrical performance of some kind that was exciting due to the fact that it was LIVE! Try to explain what made the show so memorable and describe the setting and atmosphere that went in to making the event so special.

Then record your LIVE voice describing the memory and email it off to thestevesmithshow@gmail.com I will share your thoughts with everyone on Wednesday night as per usual!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

LIVE On Stage ... Empty Re: LIVE On Stage ...

Post by Stevesmith Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Curtain goes up in a few hours if anyone would like to join us on stage! (Okay...it's the radio, not a real stage...work with me people!) Of course it IS theater of the mind!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevesmith Thu May 01, 2008 2:41 pm

Wednesday nights are so sad and lonely now without all of you! I miss the days when you didn't have lives and could come to my weekly sexy parties!

Anyhoo, here's last night's show: LIVE On Stage
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down