The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Talk

2 posters

Go down

Kid Talk Empty Kid Talk

Post by Stevesmith Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm

I am definitely off my game this week. I forgot to post this topic here or over at Simply! My humble apologies. I hope some of you still have time to record something fun for this show...it's sort of an open topic. Here it is:

After last week's dirty talking festival I thought for this week's show we might discuss our children. Funny or embarrassing stories of our children or childhood experiences or simply the experience of being a Mom or a Dad. The pride, the joys and the heartbreaks. There truly is nothing like being a parent. Have you ever been through the birthing experience with someone? A partner, a friend, yourself??

If you are not a parent, do you have a story of a wee one who said something funny or interesting to you? Ever had an experience with a child that made you decide you didn't want to have children of your own? Or something that touched you and made you decide you DO want to have kiddies?
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Kid Talk Empty Re: Kid Talk

Post by Stevesmith Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm

FINALLY got this show for podcast! It is now at this new location...over at the Chimpcasting Blog!

Kid Talk
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pussycat Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:25 pm

It's a great listen, if you want to hear Gracie talking, she has a bit where she talks about who else but Hannah Montana.
The Pussycat
The Pussycat
Working the Archives
Working the Archives

Female
Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2007-12-22

http://www.myspace.com/queenbeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevesmith Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Yes she does! Yay Gracie!!!!!!!

If only you would ALL be on my show every single week! I'm always so happy to hear your voices!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down