The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jukebox of Your Mind

Go down

The Jukebox of Your Mind Empty The Jukebox of Your Mind

Post by Stevesmith Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:38 pm

After the show two weeks ago derekbd told me he couldn't get Stoney End out of his head. That got me to thinking about those songs that are so catchy that they lodge themselves into your brain and no matter how much you like them, they end up driving you crazy before you stop thinking about them. Quite often they are songs you didn't even like to begin with but the sound, the beat, the words just stay with you like a big ole toothache! Well I thought it would be fun to do an entire show devoted to these nasty little ditties. Ha!

So all you have to do is think of the tune that gets stuck in your head. If you want to be mean you can choose something that is universally loathed like My Heart Will Go On or The Macarena ...or you could be more kind to all who will be listening. You can discuss your choices in an mp3 sound file and email it to me or we can record a Skype call and talk about it together. Let me know. My Skype name is Steveontheradio and my email is thestevesmithshow@gmail.com. As if you didn't all know!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

The Jukebox of Your Mind Empty Re: The Jukebox of Your Mind

Post by Stevesmith Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 am

Jukebox Show
Stevesmith