The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corn for Supper

Go down

Corn for Supper Empty Corn for Supper

Post by Stevesmith Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:54 am

It seems that there is sometimes a fine line between a corny cliche and a life philosophy. Did I just say that? A fine line? Crap! See, we do it all the time. They work themselves into our everyday patter. Everyday patter? Anyway, that's what we are talking about this week on the show. Is there a really corny cliche that you use all the time or a funny saying? A lady I work with constantly says "just another day in paradise" whenever we are all having a really bad day. It sort of makes us laugh and gets us through the rough spots.

The life philosophy is a bit different. It is usually a more serious way of conducting yourself on a day to day basis. Do unto others as you would have done unto you. A life well lived will never be forgotten. Reap what you sew. So lets talk about both angles; the serious and the silly. If you have a tune in mind that encompasses your philosophy please let me know and we will give it a listen.

I can Skype you to record your thoughts on this subject. My Skype name is Steveontheradio. Or you can send an mp3 file of yourself chatting it up...as long as you join in the fun. And remember don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today! Har.
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum