The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karaoke Night! Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!!

2 posters

Go down

Karaoke Night!  Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!! Empty Karaoke Night! Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!!

Post by Stevesmith Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:43 am

Hey everybody...just an early announcement here so you can prepare if you wanna. Next Wednesday is going to be our annual Fall Sing Off on UK Nova Radio during my show. If you love music and are either really really good at it or really really bad at it you will have a blast! You can sing anything you like. You can get a karaoke backing track to sing with, go a cappella or accompany yourself on an instrument. Let me know if you need help finding a track for the song you want to sing.

We usually do about 3 sing offs per year. There will be another one during Christmas week. They are truly the most fun of anything we do on the radio. Everyone just lets their inhibitions go and has fun. We always say talent is "optional!" Hahaha.

Email me or pm me if you have any questions. I'd love to have everyone join in...that's what makes it so much fun.
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Night!  Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!! Empty Re: Karaoke Night! Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!!

Post by Stevesmith Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Please please please join us for this wonderfully fun night of singing our talentless guts out!! (Not talentless in every case...I will not name names! Har.)

If anyone wants to sing a duet with me I would love love love it. If possible, record your part and send it to me so I can sing live on the show Wednesday. If possible give me enough time to practice with your recording. I did "Flowers" cold with Brandy last time. It was fun...but I obviously needed to have some time to figure out my part! LOL.

Let me know if there are any spcific backing tracks you are interested in. I have quite a few. Smile
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Night!  Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!! Empty Re: Karaoke Night! Wednesday, Ocotber 29!!!

Post by Gena the Belter Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:44 pm

I sent my files I may send a few for you to choose from Steve....

Gena the Belter
Boobylicious
Boobylicious

Male
Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevesmith Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Wow. What a joy. I missed Brandy, Chris and our other lovlies but I did get to sing THREE duets with Gena! What an honor!

And you can all be very proud of me. I did not touch even one drop of wine the entire evening! Don't ask about the rum though. Oy.

2008 Fall Sing Off Video is available. The full radio stream will be forthcoming.
2008 Fall Sing Off Video
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gena the Belter Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey I feel privileged to have sung with Steve!!! Bravo my friend!!

Gena the Belter
Boobylicious
Boobylicious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gena the Belter Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Hey Steve I noticed you didn't post about this show on Simply...don't be afraid to mention my name on that forum....

Last edited by Booby Patrol Officer on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gena the Belter
Boobylicious
Boobylicious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevesmith Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Oh I'm not Gena. In fact, I have fallen weeks behind on show topics and uploading, but fear not, I will be doing it. As soon as I catch up I will discuss all of our nasty details. Har.

*Steve needs to get organized.
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum