The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 UK Nova Radio Sing Off

Go down

2008 UK Nova Radio Sing Off Empty 2008 UK Nova Radio Sing Off

Post by Stevesmith Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:54 pm

This week's show is the 4th annual UK Nova Christmas Sing Off. In the past this night has proven consistantly to be the most joyous show we do all year. All of the sing offs are fun but there is just something about Christmastime that brings people together. Even people who have been scarce throughout the rest of the year. Over at UK Nova we have had people join the sing off who never even listened to the radio before. We had people return who had been gone from the site for months! It is always like the Christmas Homecoming.

And I hope it will be the same with you guys. I know how busy everyone has been and how our lives are changing and growing. But maybe just for one night we can all get together and do some singing of favorite songs. If anyone wants to record a song for the show or sing a duet please let me know. As always...I have lots of karaoke tracks and am willing to whore myself out for duets with everyone!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down