The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Doin' New Year's stEve?

Go down

What Are You Doin' New Year's stEve? Empty What Are You Doin' New Year's stEve?

Post by Stevesmith Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Assuming that you haven't made other plans and that I have returned from the depths of technical hell that I spiraled into at the end of last week's show, I would like to invite you all to come to my New Year's Eve radio party! We will ring in the New Year for the U.K. during the broadcast!

A few interesting thoughts are swirling round in my head. Is there a song or a movie that you associate with New Year's Eve? I think of the capsizing ship in The Poseidon Adventure while everyone is toasting and singing "Auld Lang Syne." Additionally I think it might be fun to chat about New Year's resolutions. Do you make 'em? Do you keep 'em? Did you have any goals that you met in 2008? Are you looking to change something in your life in 2009?

Finally, what will you remember most about the past year? For me it was an historic year both personally and for the world. We can discuss it all on Skype or you can send me an mp3 telling me about your year. I am Steveontheradio on Skype and my email is thestevesmithshow@gmail.com.

Happy New Year!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down