The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Time!

Go down

It's Time! Empty It's Time!

Post by Stevesmith Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 pm

As I let an entire week go by without bothering all of you with a show topic I truly think you should all respond this week! Yes, I do. Last week's "No Topic" show went pretty well thanks to the fact that even without any prompts Spudgun, Brandy, DynoMac, DerekBD and Chimp all talked to me! But being so woefully unprepared and disorganised only works for me once I have a topic in place, I think. So this week...I have one!

They say timing is everything. And while that is just nonsense...timing IS important. In comedy, in music, in sex, romance, all major life decisions, really. Think of some examples where timing seemed very important. A great comedy routine or a piece of music. Now think of some decision you've made in your life where timing was key. The purchase of a home or a car. Changing jobs. Falling in love...having a child.

I will Skype with you to talk about your opinions on timing...if we can find a time...heh. Or you can always record yourself and email it to me. Timing for the show will be Wednesday night at 11pm in the U.K. Hey 1nkling...I promise I will try very very hard to come in on TIME! Har.
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down