The Owl and The Pussycat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action Movies and Chick Flicks

Go down

Action Movies and Chick Flicks Empty Action Movies and Chick Flicks

Post by Stevesmith Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

You know the cliche...guys like action movies, girls like chick flicks! The truth is most of us like variety. The spice of life you know!

Tell me if you actually do have a preference and give me at least one favorite of each. Do you have a favorite genre of movie and then what is your all-time favorite action move and your all-time favorite chick flick...and why. Maybe we will discover something about men and women and what makes us tick. We will finally get to the truth of the matter!!

...or not. Maybe we will just get together and laugh and carry on as we do on a Wednesday night! I would like to call as many of you on Skype as possible to discuss this topic. If we can get a good connection and record it so it isn't difficult to hear we may have an all-Skype show this week. Please contact me to let me know a good time to call. Each one should only take about 5 to 10 minutes. I will record all the calls and we can listen to them together Wednesday night at 11pm on The Stevesmith Show.

p.s. If you would prefer not to Skype but want to record a file for the show talking about this topic, that would be excellent as well. I welcome you all in whatever capacity you arrive at my door!
Stevesmith
Stevesmith
Radio Guru
Radio Guru

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Action Movies and Chick Flicks Empty Re: Action Movies and Chick Flicks

Post by Stevesmith Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:15 am

Our experiment went very nicely. Here's the proof:
Skyping, Action Movies and Chick Flicks